There's a society with a privileged class of people. Privileged - because the period of time when they can be part of that class is limited. Only people between 20 and 30 years old can be admitted and only maximum of 5 years is allowed to be in that class (the limitation still holds: admitted at 27 will be able to stay within till 30, so, 3 years)
Sam is smart. And also resourceful. He knows that benefits of being within that class of people are immense. And he has connections. He can fake the identity (like - passport) and bribe some authorities because being within that class of people worth more.
So Sam's plan is: go in and then after reaching 30 resign, fake identity and apply again. And here is the thing: he can fake the passport, but can he fake the appearance? It may work once (let's say 30 years old vs 35 years old), but then?
The society tech is just modern, 2020 stuff. Sam can spend a lot of money on ideas like plastic surgery.
Question is - using our level of technology, for how long can Sam fake his age so that he stays within that below 30 age range visually?
EDIT (some clarifications):
- Whether or not there are some records checks is irrelevant. Let's assume that there are such checks (passport/biometrics/...) but Sam can cheat it because he can influence authorities
- The job Sam wants to do has limited publicity: it is private for external observers but public to within the group (meaning within the group Sam had joined)
- Sam needs to keep his appearance young because he can't hide his face from the group. People will start asking questions and it's not going to end well for Sam. These people are his coworkers, not professional medics or anything.
- Sam doesn't need to worry about questions like "why is this guy here for more than 5 years" because all people can be part of the group for no more than 5 years - when the 5 years are over, he fakes his id, fakes his age (subject of this question) and when he's back, all the surrounding people will be new so they won't recognize his face: the exposure is only happening to the group Sam joined which will be disbanded after 5 years. No newcomers join existing groups over the course of 5 years.
- The job Sam & his coworkers do is not any VR or anything. It's a regular job in terms of collaboration - daily exposure for potentially several hours in person. They can see him and talk to him in person.