If you see this type of road and you are Czech, you are going to say, that is made from cats heads:
Imagine I am Joe the Average, who was sent to medieval Europe (by accident)
Not only I managed to survive, but also I managed to gather group of people to help me survive. These people believe that I am black mage possessing infinite magic powers (thanks to lighter forgotten in my pocket)
I would like to support this kind of thinking also in other medieval people. And because I did read far too many bad fantasy novels, there is idea in my head: What if I built myself bone castle from actual bones? And what if the road to such castle would be made from actual skulls?
Is it possible?
This question has one big handwave and assumption: Everyone is willing and wanting to help me. I know that it would not happen for real, but please accept this assumption and focus only on one aspect of the whole story: Building material.
- I want to build building using only bones and skulls
- Such building should provide enough room for at least 10 people
- I am building it in "generic medieval Europe" (say around year 1400)
- Which means that such building should withstand all four seasons
- I do not want to kill people, so all the bones will be animal bones. Any animal which was living around year 1400 in Europe is allowed.
- And I would like to use bones and skulls as much as possible
Given the premise that everyone is willing to help me - am I able to pull it off? Will such "castle" be livable?