The "dimension" I'm building, consists of earth-like plane that stretches on to infinity. It's a soft sci-fi universe and this dimension is man-made.
- The land has infinite mass, I don't know what implications this would bring.
- The sun is fixed static to a point high enough, to not scorch the entire surface immediately, it never moves.
On the picture above, the gravity would ideally stop on the black block.
Horizontally infinite, Vertically earth-like.
This entire thing doesn't make any sense, but that's the point. Now questions.
- How Man #1 would communicate with Man #2 on longer distances?
- Would the light get dimmer proportionally to the distance travelled away from it? (not counting obstructions.)
- Would this plane have a magnetic field?
- How would gravity work in this place?
Follow up: Would the dimension immediately collapse into a reality-destroying blackhole?
Thanks in advance.