Inspired by Personal Teleportation as a Weapon
Using the teleportation rules from that question:
- The Teleporter can teleport themselves and/or any object (including people) they are touching, with a total mass limit of roughly double their own mass.
- People/things/self can only be teleported to places which the Teleporter has previously visited in person.
How could a group of people tasked with defending a person defend them from an attacking teleporter the size of an adult human? Assume a near-future world.
Update: for simplicity sake: assume the teleportation method is a mutation similar to Nightcrawler in the X-Men as explained in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nightcrawler_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities:
- Can teleport to any area within 2 miles with pinpoint accuracy;
- Can teleport to any area he's been before outside that zone with pinpoint accuracy;
- Teleporting into matter causes injury and/or death, but teleporter can sense areas where this can cause issues before the teleport (sense sharply drops with distance);
- Teleporting is through an external dimension.
This is not a duplicate of "How do I protect my shop from teleporters?, because that question is about a location and I'm more interested in how to protect a person.