So, the strongest of my current characters is a happy little cloud, that's composed of nanomachines (well, not exactly nano, it's well in the micro prefix, but individual parts obviously require nanotechnology) and I struggle to pin down its fighting style and "strength"
The properties of a nanite:
- Basically the robotic version of a fairyfly.
- Its outer shell is made out of high-entropy alloys
- It possesses some computing power.
- Its antennas are elongated.
- A unit can connect to others by linking either the legs or the antenna together with another unit's legs or antennae.
- They have Lithium batteries, with a little help, to charge faster
- Usually, share data and energy through induction
- Alternatively, Tamás Tihanyi can send them energy, and only energy from afar.
- Can vary in size, from 1 cm^3 to 1000 m^3, there are even larger swarms, but we're currently ignoring them
- Density is also variable, usually 0,1 g/cm^3
My question is, what kind of armament could they use against bulk (you, and your inanimate belongings) and similarly sized (fellow nanite) enemies?
Priorities (from high to low):
I know these are two separate questions, but as one's influence on the other is likely great, they should be addressed together.