The .50 BMG is a very powerful round with a lot of penetrating power. I want to survive it.
I did some research on my own, I'm just not sure how to combine these in a way to effectively stop a .50 BMG AP (black tip) round.
As you can see it's a hot mess with everything thrown in the mix: shock absorbers, liquid armor, Liquid Ocelot, bulk metallic glasses, and some physics. I don't know which one would be best.
The armor plate should be:
- As light as possible (invincibility needs both armor and speed)
- Capable of stopping .50 BMG AP rounds
- Capable of stopping them multiple times at the same location, if possible
- Using the magic of nanomachines, you can build stuff up from the atomic level ( i.e: carbon nanotubes are fine)
- For the time being, material, financial, and energy costs don't matter.