There is no realistic way to explain Minecrafts infinite water source as far as I know. So I'm searching for the magic behind Minecraft.
The source has the abilities:
- It's somehow infinite water flowing out of the source
- The water somehow disappears when it has no other way to go or the horizontal distance is too far; it doesn't stack.
- Humans can swim waterfalls of this special water up
- Humans can't bottle the special water, but just the source
- When two sources are near, they create another new source
- Humans can't breathe in this special water
- The special water destructs plants
Is there an 'reasonable' explanation behind this behavior?
PS: Feel free to edit if I missed something