- (D1) appearance closely resembles a cat
- (D2) no bigger than a dog
- (D3) toothless
- (D4) strange claws to climb any surfaces
- (D5) powerful hind legs can sprint like a cheetah
- (D6) nose similar to dog
- (D7) ears similar to bats but it is a mute
- (D8) furry and black and good diver
- (D9) warm blooded
- (D10) good health but all drugs are known to be fatal for this animal
- (D11) sleep patterns imitate dolphin
- (D12) must stay in motion to live (shark) New
- (A1) see 30 seconds into future
- (A2) reset time 90 seconds into past
- (C1) use any available resources at your disposal
- (C2) any methodology and technology must not contradicts with current known physics
- (C3) refrain from any lethal efforts
- (C4) no pseudo science
- (C5) no animal cruelty
Capture and contain this critter long enough to attach a small tracking device around its neck and secure it with a padlock without killing it.
- (N1) historical records claimed that it can only use it's time manipulation ability once a day as second attempt definitely led to exhaustion and death.
- (N2) upon activating its second ability, only this critter can remember the experience.
- (N3) confined spaces no bigger than a 30cm box are known to trigger a nervous breakdown and result in a fatal heart attack.
- (N4) the carcass will disappear within micro seconds but it can be resuscitated like any cat.
- (N5) it cannot teleport.
- (N6) susceptible to electric shock and halt brain and muscular activities New
Just kidding, this critter will not be granted a third ability. I'm man of my word see my profile.