For context : A squad hunters has been assigned to capture a Tyrannosaurus Rex for the grand opening of a new amazing zoo. They will be sent to a location in Montana 66 million years ago using a time warp (one-way, and opened for 1 hour) and will have about 1 month to find and capture an adult T. Rex before the time warp re-opens. They have limited funds (most of the money goes in the opening of the time warp) so the cheaper solution, the better.
- How many hunters are needed ?
- What equipment is needed (vehicle, medicines, food, shelter) ?
- How would they find a T. Rex in the jungle ?
- How could they capture a T. Rex alive ?
- How would they move the T. Rex to the location of the time warp ?
To be clear, my question is about the strategy involved in capturing a T. Rex alive and is NOT about imagining the plot of the capture of the T. Rex by the hunters.