How many humans would I need to skin to create a bulletproof full body suit. The main thing is that I am a guy who wants to not get shot and I happen to enjoy harvesting human flesh and I am dead set on achieving my goal. How many humans am I going to need to obtain in order to create my suit? There is some wiggle room in how the suit can be constructed but I want to stick to the following guidelines.
- Its main material is human flesh.
- I also am going to need enough flesh to create a suit that encompasses my whole body.
- By bullet proof you can assume I am trying to achieve the same result as a normal kevlar vest. I want to stop the bullet from reaching my skin. I may have some major bruises and it might hurt but I should come away reasonably unharmed.
- The skin can be modified or treated but I want it to mainly be skin after its modifications. A process like what we do to leather would not be out of the question, since its not drastically changing what the material is made of.
- I get that the amount of skin that I may need to be wearing could be much heavier and bulkier than anything a normal human may be able to carry. That's something I am willing to figure out, but bonus points if you think of a great method of augmenting the suit to get around that issue.