I am trying to learn from my past mistakes on asking for too much at a time, while asking for the wrong things, and often forgetting about crucial details.
So here I am, in my quest of finding the best arsenal of all for my dystopian clone army, where manpower, skill, and resources are no problem.
So all I want you to do is come up with the best assault rifle you can come up with, that fits within the next criteria, and if possible, is backed up by facts.
Here are the criteria :
- The weapon must not violate the current laws of physics or even go into hypothetical territory.
- The weapon must classify as an assault rifle
- The weapon must use modern day technology, or technology that is currently being researched.
- The weapon and the ammo must be cost-efficient.
- The user of the weapon must not be in any danger (due to the weapon)
- The weapon itself (not the user) must be moderately accurate (hit its target at least 75% of the time)
- The weapon must weigh less than 100 kg (220 pounds)
- The weapon must operate relatively similar in all weather conditions (except hurricanes, tornadoes and other high wind speeds)
- The user must be able to carry at least one magazine of the weapon, the weapon itself and 20 kg (44 pounds) at the same time
- The weapon must be able to penetrate at least 50 cm (19 inches) of ballistic gelatin