I think I've done my research about multi tasking on humans, but this is a whole new level
I have a conqueror, where he creates nanobot creatures instantaneously (handwaving the transformation process).
He can create 5 types of Creatures.
1. Lesser Demons (3 feet Nepylims) 2. Hunters (5 feet beast with features of a humanoid lion) 3. Greater Demon (8 Feet Ogre with clubs as hands) 4. Piranhas (for undersea attacks) 5. Deimos (A 250 Feet Tall Dragon)
I think controlling one creature s perfectly simple, but an army?
I would like to ask, can a average brain control an army this size?
Numbers would be:
3000 Lesser Demons 1500 Hunters 2000 Greater Demons 5000 Piranhas 500 Deimos
The basic commands would be:
1. Move forward 2. Search for living Humans(using heat sensors from the nanobots) 3. Destroy
The advance commands would be:
1. Move forward 2. Search for machines 3. If machine is dealing damage to nanobots, destroy 4. If Machine is not dealing any damage, move forward 5. If Machine is moving toward master, destroy 6. If Machine has explosive contents, destroy
The characteristic of the human controlling these nanobots:
1) Has some kind of controlling device implanted in his brain 2) Not a mutant, just your average intelligent human being (Like Tony Stark perhaps) 3) Average Body build, everything is average 4) Perfectly Healthy Individual
Please don't ask anything about the nanobots or how realistically the nanobots are created or controlled. I just want to know, if a human bran can realistically handle the stress of controlling a vast army using only his mind.
Additional information may contain, If the conqueror's brain cannot handle such stress, aside from using computers, what can help the conqueror control an army? (you may or may not answer this)
1. Reduce army size can be an answer? 2. Reduce size of the units? 3. Any alterations on the brain can be done, as long as it does not make him a mutant.
I do know there are a lot of ways to kill the conqueror, but please, I would just like to ask if this feat (controlling many beasts) can be done.