I was thinking about people who once told me that I must feel the rain earlier than them (I'm tall). So I thought of a world where the rain falls so slowly that the humans of different size living on it may not feel the rain at the same time.
Let's set a few boundaries, because I want this world to have a similar kind of humankind (at least in size and shape, no problem if they are actually looking like lizardmen). I need an answer fitting these elements:
- Most of the so called humans must be from 20cm to 2.5m tall (newborn to tall grown up)
- The size of the planet isn't really a matter, but I need the gravity on it to be the same as on earth: 9.807 m/s²
- We must have the same kind of biomes as on our earth, all with a "slow rain"
- No particular expectation on how the water acts when on the ground in a big body of water (sea)
- No expectation about frozen water nor snow
I've put these boundaries up, because the only way I already thought of was to lower the gravity on Earth, but I'm not sure it would have actually worked.
On the Earth we may have a difference between someone tall and someone that is small (difference of height about one meter), but it is about 1/10 seconds (speed of rain drop). And I would like it to become many seconds or even minutes.