I know this is fictional based, but if there's any group with the collective knowledge to help with this question, it would be you guys.
Any suggestions for 4-5 items that could be collected for a fictional (yet convincing) immunization against an air-born, zombie virus.
- Zombie viral/microbial infection that is spread though direct contact as well as being air-born.
- Direct contact is any transfer of bodily fluids (blood, mucus, sweat, etc.), causing the infected to decline rapidly (12-24 hours) -- which the immunization is not designed for.
- The air-born strain remains dormant until the body's immune system is compromised (extreme illness, near death, etc.)
- Anything related to immunization for rabies or any of the five, related viruses from Africa (since, in this fictional scenario, that's where it originates from): obodhiang and kotonkan (African ephemeroviruses), Mokola, Lagos bat virus, and the Duvenhage virus.
- Anything related to possible immunization for afflictions with similar symptoms, like encephalitis, cerebral malaria, tetanus, etc.
- Components are not limited to medicinal ingredients, but can also consist of anything else, such as equipment needed to prepare the immunization. For instance, Human diploid cell vaccines (HDCVs) are used to immunize against rabies, so any equipment that might be needed for that process would work.
- If possible, components should be available within a relatively close distance to the CDC. Roughly within this area: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Centers+for+Disease+Control+and+Preventionfirstname.lastname@example.org,-84.3286166,1020m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m8!1m2!2m1!1scdc!3m4!1s0x88f5047a3b061fb3:0x123010dbc2c635b2!8m2!3d33.7993178!4d-84.328008?shorturl=1
I know this is a crazy request.
The medical area is definitely not my expertise, so any assistance is greatly appreciated.